Haha. My own diary, as I know it. Of course, it's open for public viewing (which I may have to change some time) so it's not really mine alone. In any case, life goes on. It always does, and it won't stop for anyone.
I feel my life (at least in Ateneo) slipping away. And like almost everything else in my life, I'm feeling ambivalent towards it. Haay, saka ko na siguro i-elaborate. Right now, I'm taking care of my cyber-administrative issues. Kasi I'll be gone for 3 days dahil sa immersion sa Bilibid. Sana maging ok ang lahat, because right now, sobrang pagod na ko, namamanhid na.
Babalik na lang ako when I have the time, siguro... never! Mwahahahahah! Oh well, basta babalik ako. Kasi this is one place where I don't have to make sense just to be welcomed. Yuck, mag-drama ba.
Thursday, January 29, 2004
© 2004. Some rights reversed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home