Wednesday, February 18, 2004

It's been a long time and a lot of things have happened. The drama in my life have all but increased. I wonder if it could get any worse in the coming weeks.

Just last Monday I had a flat tire, which I saw only after I had parked my car in that god-forsaken parking lot called the East carpark. I texted my dad to let him know of what happened. A few minutes later, I was crying so hard I couldn't even begin to eat the liempo and half rice that I ordered at Manang's. Dyahe nga kay Elaine dahil di sya makapag-start kumain, tapos iyak ako nang iyak sa harap nya. I expected that my dad will be upset because of what happened (although I really don't see why). But I did not expect that he'd shout at me and accuse me of disrespecting and shouting at him. Naiyak ako, and I was so hurt. Nag-apologize naman si papa afterwards, pero the damage has been done. Grabe naman kasi ang bad temper nya.

Haay. Naghahabol pa rin kami sa thesis, but what keeps me going is the fact that this will all be over soon. And when it's all over, what next? Beyond the job offers or the unemployment, the countless parties and celebrations after graduation, what will happen to me? I have cried about life after college before. Maybe I was scared, or afraid to be alone again, the same way that I was alone after graduating from high school. Mami-miss ko nga sina Elaine, Jaja, Millette, Rean, Jules, Anne, Ego, and other Acilistas that have become a second family to me. Haaay.

Shet, wala na naman akong masabi. Ang dapat yata magsulat muna ako sa notebook, tapos ilipat ko dito, tapos itapon ko ung notebook paper na un, para walang "hard" evidence. Hehe. Now that's an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.