I went to Moro today for a much-needed workout. Did some cardio exercises, floor exercises, and lifted some weights. I finally felt at home with the whole idea of exercising regularly, to try to maintain a good figure, of course. Plus I get to see cute guys in the gym, and they have beautiful bodies too. The locker room is also nice. They have good showers, with hot water and good music playing in the background. I even get to dance in the cubicle if I want to, since no one's making me hurry up and finish. Now if I can just regulate my food intake...
Ego texted me this morning while I was driving myself to the gym and he was waiting for Elaine. I thought I had nothing more to say until I saw Lucky's face in one of those Smart collaterals. I suddenly remembered my dream last night, which I told Ego was, "funny-weird." It was funny because I didn't even like Lucky Manzano; he seems gay to me. It was also weird because I couldn't have dared to do that with any guy I know. However, my dream and my rather vivid recollection of it seem to say that I'm not as much of a Lucky-hater or as much of a frigid bitch as I would like to believe.
I couldn't remember much of the details in that dream. However, I remember that Lucky and I were fully-clothed and the room had rather dim lights; nevertheless, I was sure I was with Lucky because I saw his face quite distinctly. I'm not sure how it all started, all I can remember was that Lucky and I were lying in bed. He was on top of me and was not doing anything else. He also kissed me and touched my face. I think we were making out. Then I remember rolling around in bed with him. (Just the thought of it gives me goosebumps). We were touching each other and moving all around. I think we were petting and dry fucking each other. Eeewwww. I have to admit that I didn't feel disgusted in my dream, in fact I was having a good time, for me to remember it after I woke up. I feel warm and giddy knowing that I "did" that in my dream with a guy. I didn't think I had it in me to think of these things in my sleep. I must be really horny or repressed. Haha. But I was laughing so hard (at myself) for doing it with Lucky. It would have been different if I did it with Jon Hall, Joseph Fiennes or Olivier Martinez. God, I feel like a such a loser; and I can't believe I'm writing it all down!
It was liberating to dream of it last night, and to tell you all about it now. I realize that I love this liberating feeling. Not just about something sexual, but mainly to express what I really want to say or feel.
Hmmm, now I can say that Lucky and I were in bed petting and dry fucking each other... in my dreams.
Monday, March 29, 2004
© 2004. Some rights reversed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home