Just graduated yesterday... and a lot of things happened before that, sort of like a countdown to my official final day in Ateneo. I finally enrolled in a gym, and tried to get in better shape. I also joined some friends for a trip to Quezon, to celebrate our impending freedom, and everything that goes with it. Medyo sad lang dahil kaunti lang ang seniors na nakarating; I guess okay na rin dahil baka di masyadong mag-enjoy pag sobrang dami.
The outing was so much fun, it was like playing house with a lot of other playmates. Hehe. We had fun sa pool and sa house, playing speed, charades, at kung anu-ano pa. Naglasingan at nagtawanan, making memories that will keep us sane till we all see each other again. Haaay, ang drama. Good thing I have pictures to remind me of those days.
Anyway, buti na lang pinayagan akong sumama doon. My parents gave me a hard time before letting me go. Haha, guess they haven't changed.
I graduated yesterday, in the humid covered courts, wearing the most horrible makeup and hairdo, and the most beautiful smile. I almost cried for a lot of times, even when I was singing the alma mater song. Na-memorize ko nga yun during the ceremony lang e (thanks, short-term memory!). Ayaw talaga e, siguro dahil I believe we'll all keep in touch (and there's really nothing to be sad about). Naiyak lang ako when I hugged my girlfriends who have always been with me the whole time. Tapos I saw my long-time ex-crush, Jeffrey Wong. He was there because of his "girlfriend," a BS Psych major named Candice. He looked so sweet, giving her bouquets of flowers and bottles of water and taking her picture the whole time. Sabi nga ni Jaja, it was a sign for me to move on... haha, that girl can be wise sometimes. She has my graduation cord now, which she borrowed last night for the picture taking. I miss her already.
Later this morning, pupunta kami kina Anne for her graduation party. I'm so excited dahil makakapunta na naman ako; my parents almost did not let me go again. Buti na lang Anne convinced my dad last night... we're all going sa Pampanga later. That's why I gotta get some sleep, beauty rest for the party in Pampanga. Hehe.
Saturday, March 27, 2004
© 2004. Some rights reversed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home