All Girlie and Sh*t...
Just got home from hearing mass and having lunch at Shakey's Katipunan. Passed by Rean's place because my sister needed to get a Philosophy book from him. Shakey's Katipunan has gotten better since I last saw it. Hehe. There's an ice cream bar now, where for P85 you can create your own ice cream in a big bowl. Good for sharing, but you can't go back for seconds...
Was supposed to watch Kill Bill vol 1 at SM Megamall last night. Twas reissued, maybe because vol 2's going to be shown soon. I was able to come up with the perfect alibi to be able to go out and watch the movie last night, I was so pleased with myself. When I got there, not one cinema was showing it. Haha. I was so intent on watching it alone that I didn't have the common sense to check the movie listings in the newspaper before finally going for it. I so wanted to kick my ass last night. Good thing a friend met up with me on such short notice. We had dinner and talked about... well, a lot of personal stuff. Which was cool, considering that he was a straight guy friend. Around 1130 pm, I picked my sister up at Greenbelt 3 and dropped off her friend Kathy at her home. We finally got home around midnight.
Did some window shopping while waiting for my friend to come last night. Went to National Bookstore to get myself a copy of the this month's Cosmo. When I got there, I caught a glimpse of 2 girls ogling over a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex. They must have seen me make a funny face because they suddenly turned sideways and smiled sheepishly. Haha. I waited til they left before I looked at the book myself. Needless to say, it was very educational, in the theoretical sense. Don't ask me what I did after that...
Earlier that day, I went with my mom (or my mom went with me, whatever...) to Dasmariñas Village to secure CSA and DVA stickers for our cars. All we got were application forms... and some stuff we bought at this tiangge at the Dasma Vill Town Hall. I got myself a pretty pink skirt from this stall selling Indian stuff. Really cool. My mom bought a table cloth for our dining table, still Indian. Good thing it didn't smell Indian too. Haha. It was kinda expensive (P700 for my pink skirt, but it's really pretty...) but I guess we were just trying to make the most of our trip to Dasma Vill. After that we went to SM Makati to do some grocery shopping for the house. Had lunch again at Food Choices (I had Piadina's Pasta Scampi) and helped ma pick out a pair of shoes and a blouse. We went to the supermarket, which was packed with people on a Saturday afternoon. Saw Tew (who I almost mistook for a harasser after he grabbed my arm while walking) and Tita Bing. While ma was paying for the stuff, I went up to the carpark to get the car. On my way to the escalator, I heard a guy beside me say, "Hi ma'am." Without even looking, I knew he was close to being a perv. His voice and the way he said "hi ma'am" freaked me out. When I looked over my shoulder, he was smiling (almost leering) at me. Good thing he wasn't on the escalator with me... Man, that was freaky.
I wore my pink Indian skirt today. I felt girlie. Not sissy-girlie, more like dainty-girlie. Haha. I'm feelin this skirt... this can probably be one of my more favorite pieces of clothing. And my mom will probably say, "It should be; it cost 700 pesos!" Haha.
I'm leaving in a while (along with my sibs and some friends) to visit a neighbor-friend in PGH. We've been missing him for a while, ever since he was confined in the hospital. He's being treated for stage 1 leukemia (I think), and this is the only way we know to help him out, since I can't donate blood. Right now we're asking for a lot of prayers, aside from financial and emotional support, and we'll gladly accept whatever we can get. *Sigh*
Anyway, have to get ready to leave... Gonna primp myself now...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home