Monday, July 05, 2004

Day-off Hotspot

Yesterday, after visiting my friend Mamar in PGH, my companions and I suddenly decided to spend some time in Luneta and those other hotspots along Roxas Blvd. We drove around for a while, trying to look for a good (read: safe) place to park. We decided we want to go to the Baywalk and take in the scenery. I believe almost all of us (sisters Anne and Nini, brother JC and friend Ten-- you know who you are...) regretted it the moment we opened the car door and got a sniff of the "scenery." Haha. When we got there, we took a walk (which is the most sensible thing to do). We also ate kikiam and shared a (1.5L) bottle of Coke. Prices were so jacked up my sister almost spit her drink when she found out that the 1.5L Coke she was drinking cost P45! Haha. I was always on the lookout for my siblings and my stuff, since I already have a 3660 for a celfone. My very pretty sister almost got picked up once, by this group of chinito foreigners. We also saw a lot of kissing couples... They made me want to shout, "Get a room, f*ckers!"

Oh gosh. Can't believe it's already July. Time flies so fast, even if I'm not having fun. I'll be 22 in less than two weeks. Aarrgh! Dammit, I should be doing something real with my life. Oh, I don't want to worry about that now. Maybe next week na lang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.