Monday, July 19, 2004

It's Mah Birthday!

I'm officially 22 years old by 8 am (I think) today. I think I'm still in denial, or maybe I really am just a slow learner (I personally believe it's the former). And since it's my birthday today, I have the right to be incoherent and senseless for today's post.
 
I'm still a little hung over from Saturday's thingy at Elaine's. Made a complete fool of myself by drinking 4 (yes, only 4...) cans of San Mig Lite. I was tipsy when I finished my 2nd can, but I still kept on drinking, 'til I was laughing so hard I was certain that the alcohol got the best of me. Good thing my not so little sister is a good driver... we got home in one piece and I still got to celebrate my birthday today.
 
I feel like writing my own wish list, or maybe a list of what I want to change or accomplish by my 23rd birthday (ooh, I get goosepimples just thinking about it...). Maybe I'll do that tomorrow, or as soon as I get back to my normal sober self.
 
"Go shorty, it's your birthday... we gonna party like it's your birthday..." Haha. That song keeps on playing in my head. Pretty soon I'll be singing it aloud.
 
My friends told me that my mango float was a big hit last Saturday. Too bad I didn't get to taste it. Haha.
 
I don't know yet where I'm going to hear mass. I have a lot to be thankful for... and a lot to ask for. Haha.
 
I'm hungry, as in right now. This is terrible. Maybe I should just go to sleep and forget that I'm hungry. Because I can't go downstairs and fix myself something; I'm afraid of the dark.
 
Okay, I'm going to sleep. Kailangan beauty ako today dahil birthday ko! (50 Cent's song playing in the background). Birthday cakes galore. They all want me to get fat. Sana lang may magregalo din sa akin ng pansunog ng taba na makukuha ko from those cakes...
 
I'm 22 now. And I'm not getting any thinner. Or taller. Or bigger boobs. Or naturally black hair. Or a boyfriend. Or a job...  (gotta stop, this is becoming pathetic).
 
I promise I'll make more sense from now on...
 
Happy birthday to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.