Must Sleep...
I don't know why I'm still awake, after I told a few online friends that I had to go because I was getting sleepy already. I know I have a lot of things to say that I have probably forgotten by now. I'm a good procrastinator and there's no excuse for my lack of discipline. Haha.
Nothing new in my life right now save for my diminished role as a driver, mainly because my sister's trying the car on her own. Good for you, sis! I'm still a bum, though not exactly proud of it. Okay, I don't really wanna talk about it now.
Went to the Alumni Meeting last Saturday (JP, I was there... di lang ako umakyat dahil uber-late na ko, nakakahiya... belated happy birthday!) and saw my best buds. A lot of stories and revelations were shared (diba, Re?) and fun times relived. We picked Jaja up in Ateneo Law School, and had dinner at Rockwell. Haaay, I felt old already. Ah hinde, matured pala. Haha.
My life right now revolves around the TV, following-up on the few applications that I have, picking up my brother and sister from school, sweeping the floor and surfing the net. Not much. I have become a Judie fanatic, for the second time. It's about to end today (technically it's already Friday) and I so want to see the ending again. Haha. It's funny too because my nickname's also Judie, given by those Starbucks baristas who can't seem to get my name correctly. Haha. I'll give them hearing aids for Christmas.
I've been watching Wimbledon every night since it started. Nakakatuwa silang panoorin dahil ang galing nilang lahat. Pero there's this Sharapova girl, 17 yrs old and has long legs. My god, kakainggit. Haha. She's in the Women's Finals now, and I don't know if she'll be facing Amelie Mauresmo or Serena Williams (who, by the way, look like drag queens compared to Maria Sharapova) because I found their match boring and quit watching it with the first set not even halfway done.
My sunburn's finally healed, and now I look like someone who has a lot of libag on the shoulders. Haha.
I have this crush, his name is V_n_e. I've been crushing on him the whole summer, and every summer before that since I was in 4th yr high school. He's really cute and funny, and has a bad temper, like I do sometimes. I don't know much about him and I have this bad feeling at the pit of my stomach that he digs my super cool younger sister. I'm no match for that. But it's okay because I'm not really expecting something to happen between us (at least I'd like to think so). Torpe kasi ako e. Hehe. But I have his picture on my camera phone, hihihi. He's also a diabetic kaya sometimes I wanna do some research on that, you know, just to get to know him better.
Oh, I'm hungry. I wanna eat something. But I'm usually asleep at this time so I guess I should quit whining and go to sleep. Okay, I'll do that now...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home