Shark Attack (tenentenentenen)
Went to Quiapo yesterday to get my NBI clearance, just in case I need it. Haha. Mama and I took the public transport (i.e. FX and jeepneys). To make the long story short, we had an adventure. I finally got to see the Quiapo church! There were a lot of people selling stuff, and the fortune tellers were really there beside the church... Sayang, dapat nagpahula ako. Haha.
I also went to the ACIL Acquaintance Party at Rica's house last night. There were a lot of cute ACIL newbies. Hehe. Not that I really care. But I learned a new song that has a lot of LSS potential:
Baby shark, tenentenentenen
Baby shark, tenentenentenen
Baby shark, tenentenentenen
Baby shark
(change baby shark to mother shark, father shark, grandma shark, grandpa shark, etc...)
Hehe. Haaay. Judging from the group of new people I saw last night, ACIL still has a lot of talented people in its fold.
Special thanks to Chinky for inviting the ACIL alumni to the party. It's really nice to be able to watch the organization you love grow before your very eyes.
Played tennis again today. What a workout! I was panting like a dog after playing for an hour. Haha. I definitely have to do it again, next week. Maybe then I'll be panting like a puppy naman.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home