Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The Beginning of the End

I miss my cellphone. It's been out of commission since Sunday night. Dealer said it's a software thing. Dammit. I've been feeling lonely every night since then. (But that's not why I cried last Monday, Ego. There's no "story," just a lot of stressors that I've been trying to hold back for some time now.) Anyway, it's confined at Semicon Megamall at the moment, undergoing major surgery. I hope to get it back soon. Very soon.

After breaking down last night, I wanted to feel good about myself. No, I did not get a boob job or a boy toy. Haha. I watched a feel good movie ("Now That I Have You") and the first episode of Sex and the City's last season. Awww, bittersweet. I watched the darned movie with my sister (who's either as baduy or as hopelessly romantic as I am), and I can say that we got our money's worth. I don't want to analyze the movie. I want to take it as it is: a feel-good movie. And, boy, did I feel good after watching it. I don't know if it's the happy ending, or the good directing and acting, the funny and witty lines, or the kilig factor of the loveteam. All I know is that I forgot my worries for a few hours and maybe saw them in a different perspective after the movie.

I finally got my long overdue dose of SATC. It's like seeing old friends. This put me in a better mood after a stressing out a lot. Unfortunately, like all good things, it won't last forever. It's the last season of Sex and the City, and nothing in the world can make me miss an episode. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.