My New Nickname, Etc.
I'm still sitting here in front of the computer in my room. Just finished doing some administrative work, for my jobhunting and for a favor that my cousin was asking from me. I feel the need to sweat, and it doesn't matter how that happens. Haha.
For the second straight day, I've been having buttered vegetables for lunch. No rice. And I'm not complaining. I seriously think I'm not disciplined enough to stick to my diet (which, by the way, is self-prescribed--probably why I don't stick to it) or to go to the gym. However, I want to prove myself wrong by working out faithfully over at Slimmers' World. Haha. I can't stop thinking about the people (males) I'll be seeing there. And of course, the way I'll look and feel after sweating it out with those people (males). Mmmmm.
I think I'm getting addicted to 'Smores, those chocolate bars with marshmallows and graham bits in it. Ooooh. They're sure to ruin my diet and my figure. Then people will call me Fat Ass. Haha. Not that I mind. It's always been fat for as long as I can remember. Yeah. I christen me "Fat Ass."
Haha. I hope to have a tight ass after spending a lot of time in the gym with those people (males). Haha. I have to do it myself though. My dad's going to the States next month and I think my mom will go with him, too. So I'm going to have to go to the gym alone. Which is probably good for me too because I don't think the guys will ever talk to me if my mom is watching me somewhere in the area. Hahahaha.
I can't wait to watch another live UAAP game. I miss cheering and standing up and clapping every minute of the game, and resting only during timeouts and halftime. I hope to watch on Sunday at the Ultra with my cousin, in a game versus the Adamson Falcons. I hope we beat them to a pulp.
I just received an email from my dad:
Lyn, would u be interested?
Being single is an exciting time! A whole lot of possibilities!
Exciting opportunities and a lot of challenges! But it's also a time of choices. Life-changing choices.
The question of making the right choice... that makes the difference.
"How do I make the right choice?"
Communication Foundation for Asia
invites ALL the singles
to the Singles' Forum entitled,
"Choices that Make the Difference"
Sept. 11, 2004, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
CFA Seminar Room, 4427 Int. Old Sta. Mesa, Manila.
Sr. Lily Quintos, RC of the Cenacle Sisters will help you
...capture the essence of what it means to listen and discern with the heart.
...discover how your hearts can lead us to the right choices.
Seminar fee is P150 only, including materials.
For reservations: You may
call 714-7233 and look for Grace
text 0927-965-9435 or 0920 -749-3239.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home