Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Thoughts of a Repressed Virgin

I went to Slimmers' World for my first workout. I was literally lost when I got there: I did not know whom to approach, what to ask for, etc. Until I chanced upon this nice-looking fitness trainer. I mustered the courage to ask for assistance, explaining that I'm going to start working out that day and was not really sure where to start. He was helpful, and very nice. When he asked me when I took my physical fitness test, and answered "two weeks ago," he started to make fun of me. And I found him really cute when he did that. Haha. Being the shy girl that I was, I couldn't do anything but giggle and smile at him. Haha, what a loser.

He did his job (helped me workout) while I was giggling inside my head. I can't help it, he's got this real nice smile and a good sense of humor. He's really witty and smart too. Plus, he's got a nice body... mmmm. Because of these observations, I can't look at him straight in the eye. I always giggle when I talk to him. It's like grade school all over again (well, not really... I'm always like that around my crushes). And stupid me, I forgot to ask for his name (and even if I remembered to do so, I doubt that I have enough courage to ask for it).

All those machines gave me a scare when I first saw them. Good thing my cute fitness trainer was there to show me around. *giggle* There was this one machine though that bothered me, to say the least. It's called the Inner Leg (or was it the Outer Leg?), which is supposed to work on my (duh!) inner leg. To make the long story short, and the obscene story chaste, the exercise machines added some variety to my knowledge of the Kama Sutra (which, believe me, is not a lot). My favorite machine of all was the Leg Press, because I can work on my legs while I'm lying down. Haha, I sure have more to think about now...

After working out, I went to my mom's office near the building where the gym's located. My Tita Anna, mama's officemate who was also at the gym yesterday, went back to their office. I told my mom about my cute trainer and made her ask my Tita Anna for his name. Turns out his name was Romer, which was Mico Palanca's character's name in "It Might Be You." Haha, just my luck. My cute trainer shares a name with a soap opera character who happens to be dead.

I had dinner at Mr. Poon, a Chinese restaurant a short distance from my mom's building. My post-workout chow were bihon guisado (with shrimp, yum...) and pork siomai. I had mango shake to keep me cool. It was one of the best dinners I had, mainly because I was sooo hungry after working out with Papa Romer. *giggle*

**********
When I got home, I plopped down on a chair and watched TV the whole night. Got my weekly dose of Sex and the City; I'm good 'til next Tuesday. But earlier, while watching Ultimate Discovery on Discovery Channel, I heard the narrator say that "our brain is the best sex organ there is." If that were true, I'm not a virgin anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.