Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Super Commuter

I'm a real good commuter now. I ride 2 buses, 1 jeepney and 2 tricycles everyday. But today is a special day. I rode 3 jeepneys, 2 buses and 2 tricycles. That's because I passed by the gym after work, before going home. And on my tricycle ride home, I got the back ride. Yipee! My adventurous side was let loose today. Haha. Pathetic.

There was one time, on my way to work, a couple was napping in the bus. The girl leaned her head on the guy's shoulder, and the guy leaned his head on the headrest of the seat in front of him. They were sleeping soundly they didn't even wake up when the people moved around them. One thing I noticed about them (which made me look away): their arms were linked together. Pathetic.

There was another time, still on my way to work, this real cute guy got on the bus. The seat beside me was empty and I instinctively started to move aside to make room for him. Unfortunately, I didn't see that there was another guy in front of him and he took the seat beside me. Darn it. The cutie stood on the aisle of the bus, two rows in front of me. He was such an eye candy. *sigh* I can remember "overhearing" that he was supposed to go to the Philamlife Building along Paseo de Roxas. At least I know where he will be every weekday. Pathetic.

I'm currently working on a project, the idea of which I got from conducting countless interviews everyday. Haha. I'm compiling a list of funny lines (i.e. grammatical and idiomatical blunders) which I heard from my interviewees. Of course, their identities will remain anonymous because I feel it's unethical for me (as an HR Assistant) to go that far. Here's a sneak peek of what I will have in store:

"I am a hardworking"
"I am a late slipper..."

This will motivate me to interview more applicants... I need material!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
best chat
Good job.....thanks.....Must be a reason to find friends in your area! Try my page....
Bye

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.