Sunday, September 05, 2004

Thinking Aloud

My folks are leaving for the States on Tuesday, and they'll be gone for 20 days. That's like forever... I've been waiting for this moment since I was a rebellious teenager. Haha. I didn't think this will be a very big deal for me. It overwhelms me now. I'll be the head of the house and I'm (temporarily) employed. Why did I have to be employed when my parents leave the household to my care...?

Work is good. I interview applicants. And it wears me down at the end of the day. I don't know how I can still get the energy to go to the gym at 8 pm. Maybe it's through sheer will... or the thought of seeing my Papa Romer or some new cutie... *giggle*

My bosses are nice. My immediate superior is Mark. He's this boyishly cute guy in his mid- to late-20's. Our boss is Fides. She's really sweet and professional. They really seem to want me around. Hehe. They make me go on mandatory breaks. Hahahaha.

However, they both have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. And I couldn't fucking relate to what they're talking about when it becomes the point of discussion. Maybe it's because I'm the newcomer in our very small group, but I think it's because I refuse to participate in it. Haha, it has become taboo for me. Now I'm wondering, how did I end up like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.