Untitled
My parents left yesterday for the States. I texted them a couple of hours before 12nn, asking them to text me before they board the plane. My dad told me beforehand that they'll be boarding at 12. Around that time (11:50), I was supposed to do a couple more interviews with walk-in applicants, and I was fighting the thought of calling them up one last time on their cell phones before they were to turn it off for the boarding. But I felt that all I'll end up doing over the phone is try not to cry so I decided not to give them a call. They might think that something is definitely wrong and will have second thoughts about leaving just the four of us back at home. When my interviews were done at exactly 12nn, I tried ringing their cell phones... they were already turned off. Oh well.
I miss my parents already. Dinner time will never be the same for the next 20 days. Laughter will be less in more ways than one. I hope I don't feel lost, with everything that's going on in my life right now.
I watched Godsend with Anne, Lo, and Florence last night. Anne won premiere tickets to the movie when she joined one of 89.9 Magic's on-air contests. Hehe. Florence picked me up from work yesterday (because I started commuting); the movie was an impromptu thing. It (the movie) was fucking scary. But don't take my word for it. I'm really a jumpy, easily-scared type of person. Haha. Storyline was OK. But there were a lot of scenes that can make you scream a little. I'm such a scaredy-cat. Halfway through the movie, I wanted to wait for them outside. Good thing it was free, or else I would've asked for my money back.
I miss my friends too. Rean suggested a get-together at Elaine's place (or somewhere else) this Friday. I'd love to meet up with them again. However, I might have to leave early because I might have to work on Saturday (we have a deadline on Sept. 13). Anyway, it will all depend on how good I perform during the week, because if I perform well enough to be able to (help) meet the team's deadline by Friday, then I just might be able to get an early weekend. Haha.
I look forward to watching The Notebook, though I'm not sure yet who I'm watching it with. Hehe.
Something to celebrate and be happy about: my brother, JC, who just this schoolyear transferred to LSGH, just received his report card yesterday. He was ranked 3rd in his class and he got second honors along with another classmate! Yipee! *clap, clap* I'm so proud of him. But he still needs to work on Math and Science (83 and 85, respectively). Haha.
Anyway, I have to go. My tuyo and rice are waiting for me. And I still have to take my routine 30-minute bath before I primp and get ready to join the commuters going to Buendia. *sigh* Hope I make it to the office before my bosses do...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home