Friday, October 29, 2004

My New Number

I have a new cellphone number:

0922-397-7790

Yeah, I'm a sucker. I joined the Sun Cellular bandwagon. I needed a prepaid number because my Globe Plan is sucking the moolah (read: cash) out of me. Hahahaha.
Ring me first before you send me a message to know which SIM I'm currently using.

2 Comments:

Blogger stargazer said...

kaya pala di ka nagpaparamdam kc nagpalit ka ng number. Sun ka na pala. ako globe pa rin. you are the sun of my globe. hehe.corny. anyway, hope you're fine juliekins! the purple swellings of depressions have finally become pink spots of loneliness. i just need a little rest, that's all. u take care! missed u friend. paramdam ka naman.hehe

3:58 PM  
Blogger julie said...

hey stargazer! di ako nagpalit ng number, i'm still using my globe account. kaya lang since lampas na ko sa free text at free minutes don, i opted to get a prepaid account, sa sun! i think i'll be using the sun sim more than the globe one til nov 15. hehehe... mishu na.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.