My Song of the Moment, 3
Left for work a little later than usual this morning. I had a rather eventful night (in my dreams, of course *wink wink*). The first song I heard playing on the car radio (radio station was Jam 88.3) made my heart melt. This was what I heard (you might want to hear it yourself):
For You
Duncan Sheik
For you I wanna sing a happier song
For you I wanna try to right all my wrongs
For you I'm gonna break my bad habits
There's a golden ring and I want you to have it
There's a golden ring and I want you...
For you I'm gonna sit and patiently wait
It's great if you're early but it's fine if you're late
For you I feel love and I just wanna show it
You're a beautiful girl and I want you to know it
You're a beautiful girl and I want you to know it
You're a beautiful girl and I want you to know it
It's an infinite world and I want you...
Once again
I am open
Once again
I am open
For you I'm a-waiting on the ticket line
I gotta get back I don't wanna waste time
But the people are tired and the line is so long
So all I can do is sing this song...
*Sigh* What a way to start the best day of the week... Happy weekend, everyone. Let's all feel the love.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home