Sunday, November 21, 2004

Untitled

It's confirmed: I'm going back to Exportbank building tomorrow with my (original) boss, Fides, and my (original) teammate, Justine. I don't think I've mentioned it here in my blog but for the past 3 weeks I've been reporting for work in Robinsons Summit Center, working with the E-rep Recruitment Team of PeopleSupport. Fides "lent" me to them after STC Recruitment had downtime. Let me just say that E-rep Recruitment is waaay more stressful than STC recruitment. From the usual 30 processed applications daily that was required in STC recruitment, I had to work doubly hard in E-rep recruitment to hit the required 50 processed applications everyday. To make the story short, everything in E-rep recruitment was more competitive and more complicated than STC recruitment. With them I usually head for home by 830 pm at the latest, even going home at 10 pm one stressful night. And Fides thought it best that I be exposed to that kind of work environment. I'm beginning to think she really likes me (as a person). Haha.

And now I'm going back to STC, with my beloved team. I missed the building, the guards, the officemates, my crush (Jop), and the fastfood. Not to say that I didn't have those in E-rep recruitment (well, I didn't have a crush there; instead, someone is rumored to have a crush on me--yihee!), but there really is no place like home, which for me is Exportbank. I'm spending the last week of my third contract with PeopleSupport in the building where it all began for me.

Oh, this is too cheesy.

**********
Christmas is just around the corner and I still haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. My sister said as one grows older the less he/she "feels" the Christmas spirit. It's true for many different reasons: disillusionment, cynicism, more expenses, the list goes on. The challenge is to find the real meaning amidst the seeming meaninglessness. I don't think I'm up for it, but there's no harm in trying...
**********
Poor Kim delos Santos. She loved this hairball Dino Guevarra for many years and look what he did to her. I guess her song of the moment is that old hit, "What Do You Get When You Fall in Love" (is that the title?). Sarcastic laugh.
"That's what you get for all your troubles. I'll never fall in love again, I'll never fall in love again..."
Can you spot the bitterness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.