Saturday, January 29, 2005

On a Saturday...

I'm here in the office. I'm not doing overtime. I came here on my own free will, because I wanted to lighten my load on Monday and be a good and efficient employee. To be more specific, I'm doing my recruitment team's statistical report, and I have to send it to the HR Associate for Resource and Communication. I guess they want to monitor the team's efficiency in terms of processing and getting the right people for the job.

I'm craving for a venti Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks, while I watch "Meet the Fockers." Haha. Anyway, I'm terribly missing my college barkada, from whom I haven't heard a lot these days. On a special note, I would like to greet Millette a happy birthday. Millette, hope you have a happy, blessed life ahead of you. We'll always be here for you. mwah. hug.

I'll have to meet up with a lot of people soon. I really miss everyone. I'm so involved in my work that I hardly have time to text and missed call my friends. I don't even know what else is new in their lives right now. In any case, I'll meet up with them very soon. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.