Year 2005 Na...
Myra's New Year SMS Greeting to me (corrected spelling):
This new year, may you be showered with more boys... Or may more boys give you shower... Or may you share more showers with more boys. Whatever. Basta may boys and showers! Hehe, happy new year!
**********
Hahaha. I like the way you think, Myra. Happy new year to everyone.
**********
It's back to work for me tomorrow. Haaay. Gigising na naman nang maaga, tapos kakausap na naman sa maraming applicants, at paliligayahin ko na naman ang boss ko. That didn't sound right. I'll still try to figure out a way to work, go to the gym and watch Lovers in Paris and Hiram everyday, although I'm almost sure either of the last two will depend mainly on my priorities and willpower. Haaay. In any case, let's all be happy this year, at sa mga susunod na years na rin.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home