Sunday, February 06, 2005

Independence Day

I watched a movie, by myself. I saw Shall We Dance at Greenbelt. I found it okay, not bad at all. Or maybe I was just bored and too desperate for company. Haha. Anyway, I couldn't forget one line uttered by Susan Sarandon's character (Beverly Clark) when asked why she thought people get married. To summarize what she said, people "get married because we need a witness to our lives. It's like saying 'your life won't go unnoticed because I will be a witness to that.'" Romantic, but true.

On our way home, we passed by Ayala Avenue because we needed to go through EDSA to drop off Anne's friend Kathy along the way. I saw two people (a foreigner guy and some lady) kissing off each other's face. It was too much because I can clearly see their heads moving from side to side, and they were doing it on the sidewalk. The cynical, bitter and cruel part of me honked the car horn loud enough to break them apart for a few seconds. Hahahaha. I felt sooo good after that. Ang sama ko talaga, but I'm not remorseful. Demonyita lang talaga ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.