Wala Lang
I just wanted to say hello to everyone, to say that I'm still here, still alive. It's almost March, the third month of the year. We're almost done with the first quarter of 2005. I really don't have anything to say right now. And everyone who will read this will have their time wasted by me. Ooh, bad sentence construction. I'm listening to the soundtrack of The Phantom of the Opera while waiting for 9 am to come around and for work to start. Haha. I still want to do something tomorrow, like play badminton (with Ten) or tennis or something, anything to get my mind off certain issues. Heck, I am even looking forward to getting drunk, if there's anyone who's willing to get drunk with me. Or maybe go videoke with me. Or both. I'm really fun when I'm drunk and singing. Haha.
My boss just came in. Not that it makes much of a difference. I'm still free til 9 am. I think I'm hungry.
I really don't have anything to say right now. I just wanted to waste my time, and yours as well. Haha. But I got something on my mind, which is an issue more serious than anything I've ever had in my life. I don't know who to talk to about it, although I already confided to a few friends about it. There's not much to do at this point because I'm not directly involved, even if I'm greatly affected by it.
Anyway, I have to go. I'm really hungry and I have to eat to be able to work til lunchtime.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home