Saturday, March 05, 2005

#$%?!#@%!!!!

The weekend is finally here. We managed to hire 26 people to start on Monday, which is 1 more than the required number, and I don't even have to work on a Saturday. It's Nini's birthday today; she just turned 13. Oh boy, my baby sister is almost a lady. The boys will be swooping down on her in no time. I'll have to activate my "big-sister alert." Haha.

I finally got the miracle I prayed for. I think my folks are talking again, or at least warmer to each other. Everything is almost back to normal.

Someone in the office is paying special attention to me. Although he says he loves me, he's not courting me daw. Yeah right. He's actually the guy on the floor who's always the center of attention, both positive and negative. What is it with presko guys and me? When they say they "love" me, do they really expect that I'll believe them, just like that? They don't even know me. Do they really think I'm stupid? Do I seem that gullible and utu-uto? It's sooo flattering, it's almost insulting. Thank you for the attention. I know I'm a so-called "prize catch" because I'm a graduate of both CSA and Ateneo, and I'm kind and nice, and so on. But please don't take me for a fool by expecting that I'll believe you when you say you love me after a few days of texting and giving me a box of dark chocolates (which was delicious by the way, thanks). I might be a bit slow but I'm not stupid. Too bad he can't read this.

Somebody douse me with water before I burst into flames.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never expect u to be like the way im reading now...its enough of me...well thanx for everything. always take care plsss...P.S. its not jst txt or words, i mean it! God bless poh.

9:28 PM  
Blogger julie said...

joel, ikaw ba ang nag-comment? if not, are u someone from my workplace? i don't know if u read my post very well but i was referring to someone from the office, so unless your name's g***f and you work in STC, you should not be offended by what i wrote here. if it's any consolation, i know people who really love me, and i believe them when they say it. in any case, you take care too, and God bless.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.