Crossing my Fingers
I have plans of going to Bohol for the weekend, to tag along with my Tita and her officemates. Unfortunately, it seems more impossible for me to do that as the week progresses. The only flight I can take is the 7 pm flight to Cebu, which is not an option since I get off work at 6 pm, which rarely happens. I can't take the 9 pm flight since no one from my tita's party can pick me up from the airport. I'll need to update my tita on my status at work, since doing undertime on a Friday is not an option for me. I'd really rather just wake up early on a Saturday (did I just say that?!) and go directly to Tagbilaran (and then leave for Manila on Sunday afternoon!). Sigh. My tita also suggested that we do it some other time, which I really don't like to do because I know that some other time will never come.
I watched Hitch yesterday with Elaine, Anne and Dundee. Funny movie, even if I wasn't able to watch it from the beginning because I was late. Haha. It had a lot of romantic lines that I don't really want to remember right now. I think I'm in denial. There are feelings I'm trying to fight right now (play Reo Speedwagon's "Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore..."), and I need something to pull me back down to earth. Oh right, I have work to do.
Hungry... gotta... have... breakfast...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home