Midweek Nonsense
I'm in the office right now. Where else will I be? Sigh. Things still aren't going well with the "issue" I mentioned last time. They're still not talking, and it doesn't seem that they will anytime soon. Unless someone will let go of his/her pride and initiate the peace talks. Let's hope for a miracle.
There's not a lot going on in my life. I have an officemate though who claims he loves me. Well, I can say that I'm not new to declarations like that, and it's really not something I should dwell on. But he gave me Lindt dark chocolates, and it's something I look forward to consume. Haha.
I've been reviewing the love lives of my friends and I can see that most of them are revved up. It seems that there's not much of S.Wa.P. (Samahan ng mga Walang Partners) left. Swappers (and former swappers), is there a need to dissolve the organization? Or is it already dissolved and I just didn't know about it? Hahahaha.
I'm not feeling well right now. I have morning sickness, which is normal during my high school days. That's the reason why I'm not into eating breakfast, because I always feel like throwing up. But I can't go without food this morning since I'll be doing face-to-face interviews and it'll be dyahe if the applicants hear my stomach grumbling. Oh boy...
Apple's not yet here. My boss Fides will be on leave today. There'll only be three of us in the team today, and we still need to hire quite a number of people to complete the class of 25 for Monday. I still think we can do this though.
I have to go. Need to start working. Have a nice day, everyone. Yawn.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home