Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm a Baby, Hear Me Cry!

I lost my phone, the Nokia 3660 given to me by my parents for my graduation. Twas only about a year old. The fucker who stole my phone will rot on earth because of what he did to me. No kidding. He will. I hope he never finds a job, and never eats 3 meals a day, and die alone and lonely. I'm still fuming mad. But I'm weaker now, so I'm calmer on the outside. The security guards at the job fair marveled at my calmness, parang wala lang daw sakin ang pagkawala ng phone ko. What do they know?

After that, everything today was blah. I can't even start to think the damage it will make on my finances, aside from my social life. Now I can't go on that trip to Boracay with Diane because I intend to save every penny I can to buy a new phone. That's minus one vacation spot on my list. Shit.

Add to that the fact that the officers' rotation in PeopleSupport HR will take effect next week, which means I will officially have a new boss. I'm finding it hard to breathe.

I feel like a newborn, naked and lost. I'll have to slowly find my way around and get dressed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.