Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Wednesday Hump Day

Went to an outing with my ACIL berks. Coolness, di ako nangitim. Sino ba naman ang mangingitim kung ang sunblock mo ay SPF 70?! Harhar. Tapos this weekend may outing na naman, company outing ng PeopleSupport. Di ako mag-swimsuit dahil super rami ng tao don. Anyway, it's just a one-day affair for me (we have the option to stay overnight).

I'm a bit worried about my work, particularly about my status here in PS. I won't say anything more than this for now. I guess I'll just have to let my work speak for myself.

Gawd, I'm still sleepy. But while I was walking along Ayala Ave. on my way to Robinsons Summit, I saw this guy holding up his barong (on a hanger) and brisk-walking his way to Fitness First (on the same building). It gave me an idea. Maybe I can still go to the gym, before I go to work, every morning! It might work. But it depends on which building I'll be staying in, which is not really definite right now. This might still be a distant possibility. Sigh.

Okay, I'll work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2004. Some rights reversed.