Sistahs
Went shopping yesterday in SM with a couple of girlfriends after watching some games in the company sportsfest. I ended up buying 2 pairs of sandals, a white bag, a pretty skirt, and a few toiletries.
While walking around and looking for bags, I chanced upon this big carry-all shoulder bag which had the most "squirm-worthy" words written on it:
I don't think I'll want to carry this bag around. Hahaha.
I had fun shopping and malling with the girls (Apple and Ma Ann). It sometimes takes something bad to happen in order for something good to come out. I found 2 soul sisters, aside from my real sisters, yesterday and I hope it's only the start of something real good.
**********
For my real sister, Nini, try not to worry about it. We're not too concerned about the numbers as long as we see that you're trying your darnedest to succeed. And although we are used to see results from you (and would love to see more of that from both you and kuya), the truth is your family gives more points for effort than for results.
Don't punish yourself for it. We would like to help you, but we worry that you don't want us to. If you do, please let us know what we can do. We, I, do not want to see you unhappy. Love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home