Leave and Let Leave
Nothing's constant but change. At work, this will include people who move on. I receive and learn of resignations of friends, colleagues and former bosses leaving the company. And as much as it saddens me, there is no other option but to accept it.
I can't help but look back on the past month, and count how many close associations at work are moving on. The running count right now is 6, and I feel that this won't end in the next few weeks. It's sad.
**********
Something to remember me by:

Myself, among the flowers (pa-girl!)
**********
The reason why I am able to blog from work is because something's terribly wrong with our server at the office. Company email is down, and so is Surf Control (pleasant surprise!). Which means I can check my Yahoo mail, my Friendster account, etc. But I still don't have the luxury of time. Even if I don't have a lot of email, I still have some reports to finish. We really need to have everything paperless at work. Hehehe.
I must leave. Work beckons.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home